Announcing the 2021 Honorees!
We are very proud to announce the winners of the DevOps Dozen² Awards for 2021. For the past seven years, the DevOps Dozen² Awards have recognized the stars of the DevOps community. Over the years, we have expanded the scope of the awards to honor a dozen DevOps tools and services as well as a dozen of the DevOps community’s best and brightest.
- DevOps Dozen Tools and Services Awards — 12 awards recognizing the companies who develop and deliver outstanding solutions to empower developers, DevOps and IT operations teams.
- DevOps Dozen Community Awards — 12 awards honor the leaders who have made a positive impact in the DevOps community.
There are a dozen awards in each category. 12 awards are for DevOps Tools/Services and the companies who develop and sell them. 12 awards are DevOps Community awards – those who make significant contributions to the DevOps community. Awards in the latter category are not meant for DevOps tools/service providers.
Nominees, Finalists and Winners
The way we choose the finalists and, ultimately, the winners of the DevOps Dozen² is a two-step process. Please see details, below.
- The nomination phase is open to the public to nominate candidates for the finals. However, it will work a little differently for the 12 Tools and Services Awards categories than it will for the Community Awards.
- While anyone can nominate a tool or service for the final phase, there is a $250 fee for commercial tools and services to be nominated. This is to cut down on superfluous nominations, which really slow down the whole process. We are only interested in serious tools/services for DevOps. Therefore, only nominate those tools and services that you think truly stand above the rest.
- For the Community Awards, there is no fee to nominate for the finals. We will weed through the nominations and pick the finalists based on those who get the most nominations. COMMERCIAL TOOLS/SERVICES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE COMMUNITY AWARDS AND WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH TO THE FINALS.
- As in years past, a maximum of two entries in each category per IP address will be allowed. Ballot box stuffing and other “gaming” of the spirit of the awards will result in disqualification. Techstrong Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any nomination or finalist if it is shown any impropriety is attempted.
- Once finalists are announced, voting for the winners in all 24 categories will be open to the public.
- Winners will be chosen from among the finalists, with public voting being weighted for 40% of the final total and our judges’ selections for 60% of the weighted total.
- Finalists for this year’s awards will receive a badge to display on their website and social media with a link to the voting/survey site. Additionally, Techstrong Group will recognize finalists via articles, video, interviews and other media coverage across the Techstrong network.
- Winners will be announced at the Predict 2021 Virtual Summit, January 19-20, 2022, and will receive both digital and physical trophies and badges celebrating their achievements. Additionally, all winners will be announced and highlighted via Techstrong Group channels.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Nominations for all categories via public vote or vendor registration shall open on September 15, 2021.
- Nominations and voting for the first phase will close on October 22, 2021 at 5 pm ET.
- Finalists will be announced/public voting opens on November 17, 2021.
- Public voting ends/judges submissions are due by December 31, 2021.
- DevOps Dozen² winners will be announced at the Predict 2022 Virtual Summit, January 19-20, 2022.
The place for all things DevOps Dozen²-related is, and will remain, DevOpsDozen.com. For any information regarding the awards, entry process, deadlines, or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and looking forward to a great DevOps Dozen² this year!
Founder, CEO and Editor-in-Chief, Techstrong Group, Inc.